Thursday, 22 December 2011
I've been asking myself the same question for a while now... if I'm not bothered about something, does it mean it isn't actually that important to me or is it I have matured to look pass these little things? But I've always thought that you only have strong emotions for things or people who are important to you and you really care about. So is it i now have a better temper to not be bothered or i dont actually care as much i thought i did? I guess only time can tell me....
以前D人和事..總是在我的腦海.. 不知道為什麼.. 可能因為我gum大個女, 只有兩個好好的朋友從來沒有放棄過我.. 永遠都在我身邊.. 但現在一切都改變..
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Friday, 11 November 2011
'Friends come and go', and i've learnt this concept ages ago. It might sound really negative but to be honest, this has actually made me cherish even more my friends who have stayed! Trust between friends.. I dont really know where to start. Yeah i do trust my friends.. but i dont trust them either. Ok let me rephrase this, I dont trust all of them. And thats simply because not every friend is important and not everyone affects me the same way. When it involves friends who are important to me, i do get upset and frustrated, and a lot of the times, i turn to blogging. Its like the only place where i can just express how i feel. When i trust someone, i expect a to be trusted too. Not because i feel if they blab my business i can blab theirs too. But because i dont think you can truly trust someone without feeling your important to them and you can be trusted too! It's when I find out that i cant be trusted by someone i trust, thats what upsets me!
And thats what makes me think of the phrase that one of my closest friend has always told me. 'Trust nobody but yourself'
Next. Trust between someone who you have affection for. People tend to like the idea of trusting the person they like, instead of actually trusting them. I used to be the girl who would say 'i trust the guy, i just dont trust the other girls' but thinking back, at the time when i said it, it was actually the guy i didnt trust. Its when i experienced that its actually possible to believe what a guy says without questioning him, thats when i realised that trust is actually something that comes naturally through time, it cant be forced. Whilst your getting to know each other, spending more time with this person, thats when trust develops. But to me, its also true to say, once its gone, its gone and if i ever do say i trust this person again, it would have taken a long time and it can go again over something minor. So the best way is to leave. When you lose trust the first time, you should leave. Ofc its easier said than done and you have to make sure that you actually dont trust this person anymore, not just simply because he made up some silly and minor excuse/lie to you, cus c'mon, everyone lies. But when im in situations where im sure i dont trust nor believe him anymore, then if i was logical, i would walk away, and if anyone else asks me for advice, i would say the same cus trust takes a really long and frustrating time to build back, and sometimes, you may never build it back. But like i said, thats what i would do if i was logical and most of the time when im in confusing situations, i am not logical! so i do hope there are exceptions out there and it will be worth in the end. I guess it just depends whether you really see a future with this person, and if you can feel their side of effort too.
Today has been a really meh day for me. But i guess but you can’t have a rainbow, without a little bit of rain!
Sunday, 10 July 2011
Went out to fancypants on Saturday night, was a crap night but was good to see the girls.
I really couldn't be bothered to dress up and it was cold outside so didn't want to show my legs.
Topshop lace crop top
Miss Selfridge wet look leggins
Dune leopard print heels (present from my friends on my bday)
Saturday, 25 June 2011
Estee Lauder Idealist- pore minimizing skin refinisher - I had high hopes in this because i really wanted something which could help minimize my pores. After using it pretty much everyday for 2 months.. i have to say i have a love/hate relationship with this. I didn't like it at first because i felt it did nothing to my pores. It made my skin really smooth, but apart from that, i couldn't notice anything. After a few weeks of using this i started noticing that when i apply make up on top of this, my foundation glides on so well and my make up lasts so much longer, especially during night outs (i have oily skin and i have never used a face primer which has worked). So i have carried on using this on a daily basis and even on days when i dont use foundation and just apply this, iv noticed i havnt had to use blotting sheets as much. I still havn't seen a noticable difference in my pores. Will i buy this product again? I'm not sure. This is quite expensive and i feel it is only good for oil conrol, so i may try out some more face primers first.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - The sales at the counter was so eager for me to buy this and said this was no.1 and will definately help me with old scars or discolouration. When i brought it i really didn't have much hope in this cus i dont really believe there are products which can help scarring. After 2 months of using though, i can honestly say my scarring hasnt all gone but it has definately faded! I don't even feel the need to use liquid foundation anymore and only usually use light powder now, on days when i feel i need more coverage i only use a few dots of concealer and im done. When i run out of this, i will definately repurchase it.
Saturday, 19 March 2011
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
Eyes - Urban Decay primer potion (i love this stuff!)
- Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in Gris Dandy
- Fake Lashes
- Elf Eyebrow kit in Ash
- Matte black eyeshadow for lower lashline
Lips - Vaseline
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in nude delight
Cardigan - Topshop
Corset & Hold ups - Primark
Shorts - River Island
The next day we went to wasabi in manchester~ was only £1 a plate! so yummyyy
We also went to wongwongs bakery to buy jimmy a cake cus it was his bday the night before!
Sunday, 27 February 2011
Does it really make you feel happy when you see the pain in someone else's eyes and all you do is rub salt in their wounds? Does it really make you feel less guilty when you point the wrong of others when you did the exact same? Does talking about someone else's dark side really cover your own? If so i pity you. I really do. It's sad to know people can abuse someone else's actions and words just to hide their own selfishness.
Like i've mentioned in this blog previously, what goes around really does come around because Karma really is a bitch. It will come back to you one day. I've learnt this from past experience.
I believe every human being was born with a kind heart. It's what road you take that helps you maintain it. Don't let the wrong thoughts take over yourself.
If you want to judge, judge yourself first and be a better person.
Wednesday, 23 February 2011
Only been out three times so far this year :) i feel good hehe! really wanted to go to london kpop cny and got the night off work too- but last minute the guy couldnt cover for me so i had to work :(
Sheff CNY~ Jess, Me, Lil & Anneka
Like usual, the sheffield party was really good.. There were loadsa people so the dancefloor got really packed but the vip upstairs was nice which is where we stayed mainly. Drinks were so cheap, £1 a shot! Probably cus so many of us from bham went up, it made the night even better.
The next day we went yumcha but we were all still pretty drunk so felt like crap. Jess, Lil and Me decided the stay the evening to eat at Yama sushi which loadsa people have said is really nice. Gavin took us around and we went to meadowhall to shop but we was all so tired so ended up in starbucks for like 2 hours! lol.
Look how yummy the sushi looks?! was lush :)
Sakura Traffic Light party - a coach of us girls went down + ling's bf
It was nice to have the girls to go out all together (thanks to jess for organising) we ordered a round of 30 flavoured shots! Me and Carmen took forever choosing which colour to have cus we wanted the lychee one! So we picked a clearish looking one and guess what?! it turned out to be wasabi!! ewww! was so digusting! So later on the night we ordered some more but chose lychee, white choc and apple shots. Sounds lush doesn't it? but it all turned out pretty nasty too :(
On sunday I went up to chesire oaks with karman, her mum & brother and his friend. Was a nice day out :) We then went to manchester and stopped at wongwong bakery (my fav!) and taiwu for dinner. I got asked if i was 16 by an 18 year old boy today.. what?! :( Need to look more my age from now on cus to me being 20ish is a girls best age!
I love love love the mango pudding!
I originally wanted to buy this scarf in the classic brown colour but karman said this one was nicer so i whatsapped a pic to my mum and she also said the white one is nicer. Me being so undecisive couldnt choose for agesss so ended up taking my mum and karmans advice and got the white one. I still dunno which one i like more cus i wanted the brown one for ages.. but i guess i do have a brown one already but its just shorter..
Anyway it's 10pm already so gonna try do some work or maybe i'll watch the new tvb kek jap 'only you' first.. hmmm.. oh yeah! i've recently finished the taiwanese drama called 'down with love' and omg! its a really good drama! ahh Jerry is soo in love with Ella in it.. heard Autumn's Concerto is really good too so i might watch that next!
Wednesday, 19 January 2011
Bumped into a friend today and i was called ginger :( so gonna dye my hair asap!
Sometimes i do wonder, do you actually remember what you used to say me? or i should say do you even remember me at all? cus i remember what you used to say to me and how you used to treat me.. i will admit, i do miss it. it was so natural talking to you before but it's weird now.. i dunno.. i guess some people just come and go in your life and thats just the way it is..
Thursday, 13 January 2011
Wednesday, 12 January 2011
Been a bit of a mixed emotion day today :| I havn't been so mad in ages and i never thought i would over you again.. but i did. What does that mean? I don't know, but i hate being mad and you always find a way to make me so angry so well done! It was over such a minor thing but whatever, not gonna go into it cus i'm not gonna let you mess up my day again like this.
I dunno if it's just me but i hate promises! If your gonna do something for someone then just do it, no need to say it and give them unneccessary hope. You don't need to brag to anyone else what you're gonna do either! And when you really insist on a promise then frigging stick to it! Because when you make a promise and you don't do it, it makes me so angry and i feel so stupid cus tears just keep rolling down my face!! I don't want that. So yeah, i hate promises.
Friday, 7 January 2011
Cant sleep so i'm gonna do this stupid quiz.
1. What was the highlight of your week? London on tues
2. Whose car were you in last? Parents
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Don’t know and don't want to know
4. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
5. How long is your hair? Mid-length gwa..
6. Are you good looking? Yeh right
7. Last movie you watched? The Notebook
8. Who were you with? Myself
9. Last thing you ate? Cereal
10. Last thing you drank? Water
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? How do you know when its broken? I just know when my heart aches..
12. Who came over last? -
13. Are you happy right now? I dunno.. feel blank..
14. What did you say last? Goodnight to my brother
15. Where is your phone? Next to me
16. What color are your eyes? Brown
17. Are you left-handed? Right handed
18. Spell your name without vowels: Jnn Ng
19. Do you have any pets? No
20. Favorite Vacation? HK but i do want to go LA when i turn 21
21. What do you dislike currently? How i can't sleep
22. What are you listening to? Jolin Tsai - 無言以對 Nothing left to say
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Lasting happiness
24. Who is your favorite person ? Don't have one but two - my mum and dad
25. Who makes you happiest? The one who makes me most sad
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Eating i think..
27. When is your birthday? 30th May
28. Who has the same phone as you? Many many people
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Too long ago
30. Do you read your horoscope? Yeah in magazines
31. Where was the last place you bought something ? Abercrombie & Fitch
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? Meh, needs cutting and re-dying
33. Do you bite your nails? No
34. Do you have any expensive jewellery? Yeah
35. Do you have any expensive jeweller? Whats the difference? :S
36. Myspace or facebook? Facebook
37. How fast have you driven a car? Like 90mph cus my instructor kept telling me not be scared and put my foot down on the motorway o_O
38. Have you ever smoked? -
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? Hmm maths i think
40. Do you have Verizon? No
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? The least expected ones..
42. Do you have any hidden talents? Nope
43. Favorite Song? Ai Mei - Rainie Yang.. I always go back to it..
44. Do you like to sing at all? Only if i'm drunk at kbars haha
45. Dream Job? No ideaa
46. Where does most of your family live? HK
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? One younger brother
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Can be
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Im hungry and had mcds breakie brought to me :)
50. Do you drink? Yeh even though i can't handle it :S
51. Know any other languages? Yeh
52. Ever write a coded message? lol yeh
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding ? Not part of a wedding :S but i've been to a wedding..
54. Do you have any children? No- way too young!
55. Did you take a nap today? Yeh lol
56. Who has the same birthday as you? Noone who i know.. but many friends bday is the day before/after mine
57. Ever met anyone famous before? Yeh a few
58. Do you want to be famous one day? Don't think so
59. Any Pet Peeves? YES!
60. Are you multitasking right now? Not really..
61. Do you like Britney Spears? I used to really like her
62. What is your least favorite chore? I don't really do any chores at home.. I guess tidying my room? And at the flat then definately the washing!
63. Last place you drove your car? Don't have a car
64. Ever been out of the country? Yeh
65. Where were you born? HK
66. Could you handle being in the military? Definately no!
67. What is your average cell phone bill? £45 a month
68. Who are you thinking about right now? :(
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? I can't remember.. probably a couple of days ago
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many..
71. Are your toes always painted? Yehh i hate them not painted
72. How many piercings do you have? 2 on each ear
73. What are you doing today? Meant to be going to town in 5 hours but i dunno if ill wake up cus i'm still not tired!
74. Have you ever been gambling? Yeahh
75. When is the last time you updated your page? What page?
76. Do you like rollercoasters? Yes and no lol
77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world? Yehhh
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Not really a favourite
79. Last thing you cooked? Xmas lunch at the Orion :)
80. How’s the weather? Gloomy
81. Do you e-mail? Rarely
82. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? haha when i had my iphone3 i threw it on concrete floor cus i was angry and it smashed so bad that i couldnt even sync my contacts to itunes :(
83. Last time you were sick? A while ago.. i rarely throw up anymore, just feel like crap
84. What states have you lived in? Don’t live in any state..
85. Do you wish you could move? Yehh wana get away!
86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes? No..
87. What is your dream car? Don't really know..
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? Haha did i really just read this qu.. i seem to only want the ones i can't have.. only once have i had the patience and been lucky enough to have what i thought i couldnt have..
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? Anywhere but here..
90. Are you happy with your life? I know i am a lot luckier than many out there so i should be yeah..
"sleep til you’re hungry, eat till you’re sleepy" well im still not sleepy so shall i eat? sighs...
One of my scariest night out in 2010 was probably vtown xmas party at Bijou in manchester. I have never seen a girl friend's face been covered with so much blood before :| Candy was really drunk and the dirt claimed she randomly 'ran into the door herself'. I still think yeah right but she doesn't remember what happened so :S Poor candyb had cut on her nose and lip next day :( and i have never met such dirt before in my life- actually would have slapped his fugly face if he left the room any later!
KM (my flatmate) and Me at Kream Halloween
University of Bham x Aston Joint Christmas Ball
Was a really good evening, everyone looked so elegant and smart. This year was the most entertaining Christmas Ball we've had. We played games from Bingo to Beer drinking, but i think what made is most special is the amount of people who turned up including some of my really close friends :)
One thing i've learnt in 2010 is - What goes around really does come around. It may even be someone else who will treat you the same way you did to someone before. Either way it will come back to you. So never do wrong to anyone. Because Karma really is a bitch.
I havnt really given myself any new years resolutions; just gonna work harder in uni, be less lazy and create more good memories in 2011. If I could have one wish right now, i would hope 2011 brings my family and friends lasting happiness. I've noticed when something postive happens, something bad always follows. 2010 has been a fairly unlucky year for some of my closest and a lot of sad things happened, thinking about it is actually making me tear up so lets change the subject.
This is how I entered 2011! The queue was massive so we ended up doing the countdown outside sence! We pre drank beforehand at my apartment so we was all pretty tipsy at this point hehe. We also went to the new cc karaoke in china town after, its really pretty inside!
"Life is too short, laugh when you can. Apologize when you should. and let go of what you can't change"