Sunday 27 February 2011

Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

I really despise people who talk about others when they are not any better. Ok i think 9 out of 10 people has been through this stage with growing up. I can say i once had that ugly side of me too. I'm not saying i'm perfect now or everything i do and say are correct cus i know i'm not, but i'll never let myself fall back into that dark side because thats one of the things i really hated about myself. I'm still learning how to become a better person. By avoiding and not mentiong your own wrong definately does not mean your right. Your just in denial. People talk all the time, they want to know everything about everyone. That doesn't necessarily mean they're bad people. It's called being nosy or in a more blunt way '8 por/8 gung'. But it's the ones who use someone elses weakness and wrong to make themselves feel bigger and 'right' that makes me think theyre so small and weak deep down.

Does it really make you feel happy when you see the pain in someone else's eyes and all you do is rub salt in their wounds? Does it really make you feel less guilty when you point the wrong of others when you did the exact same? Does talking about someone else's dark side really cover your own? If so i pity you. I really do. It's sad to know people can abuse someone else's actions and words just to hide their own selfishness.

Like i've mentioned in this blog previously, what goes around really does come around because Karma really is a bitch. It will come back to you one day. I've learnt this from past experience.

I believe every human being was born with a kind heart. It's what road you take that helps you maintain it. Don't let the wrong thoughts take over yourself.

If you want to judge, judge yourself first and be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment