Wednesday 12 January 2011

Nothing left to say...

Feels soo good to finally have the internet at the flat! I have lived without the internet for 5 whole months!! (apart from on my phone/the odd dongle top up or when i was back at home)

Been a bit of a mixed emotion day today :| I havn't been so mad in ages and i never thought i would over you again.. but i did. What does that mean? I don't know, but i hate being mad and you always find a way to make me so angry so well done! It was over such a minor thing but whatever, not gonna go into it cus i'm not gonna let you mess up my day again like this.

I dunno if it's just me but i hate promises! If your gonna do something for someone then just do it, no need to say it and give them unneccessary hope. You don't need to brag to anyone else what you're gonna do either! And when you really insist on a promise then frigging stick to it! Because when you make a promise and you don't do it, it makes me so angry and i feel so stupid cus tears just keep rolling down my face!! I don't want that. So yeah, i hate promises.


No comments:

Post a Comment