Sunday 28 February 2010

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler & Dollywink


Shu uemura eyelash curler




















I'm so glad i've finally brought this! I've read many postive reviews about this, and i must agree with them! It also comes with an extra refill so i can change it when i need to :) Other eyelash curlers i've used, i find that they don't actually get hold of all my eyelashes such as ones on the inner and outter corners of my eyes. The shape fits perfectly on my eyes. I've used this about 2 weeks now, and everytime i've used it, the curls in my lashes last the whole day. I definately recommend this eyelash curler!

They also have this exclusive gold version, its so pretty! I originally wanted the gold one but can't get my hands on them so got the silver one instead. The silver one does the job i want so i'm still really glad :)
















Dollywink

Dollywink products are a big hit in hongkong, japan ect..
It has a collection of eyelashes; both top and bottom, pencil and liquid eyeliners, eyelash container, eyelash glue. Their packaging is also really cute and pretty :) However, i only brought the black liquid eyeliner and the eyelash container. Personally im not too keen with theyre eyelashes even though there are many positive reviews about them. It's just a personal preference i suppose :)






























The eyeliner is so nice! It's so thin and applies so well. With my other liquid eyeliners, i can't really eyeline my upper lash line very well cus it either gets in my eye or just smudges and makes it really thick. I can apply this liner along my upper lash line really close to my eye and it doesn't smudge or spreads. I can apply as little as i want for a natural look to wear everyday. It also lasts really well. A whole day wearing it, the eyeliner doesn't smudge or melt off. I give this product a thumbs up.















I didn't really need this but i like the look of it cus its cute and pretty and i need something to store my eyelashes. I think im gonna repurchase this bcause i can fit a couple of pairs of eyelashes in it but i have others too and don't like it when it all sticks together.

No comments:

Post a Comment