Friday 12 February 2010

Missha BB Cream no.23



































This is what the product claims to do :

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.


I've been using this product for just over a week now. Coverage is excellent and it evened out my skin tone really well. The only down side i'd say is it the shade. They only do no.21 and no.23 and no.23 is the darker tone. Yet it is still pretty light on my skin. It's good if im only after a light coverage and only apply a small amount on. But if i want a full-on coverage, you can tell my face looks whiter than my neck.

It has high SPF content (SPF42 PA+++). It is oil-free base, which is great for those with oily/combination skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment