Saturday 30 January 2010

Recent purchases















Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - NC30
I love this product! I usually find it hard to keep my make up all day without any retouch, especially as i have quite an oily t-zone. But this powder/foundation creates a really nice matte finish. It gives a really nice coverage too.

















DiorShow Waterproof Mascara - Black
As iv mentioned in my previous blog, i love this mascara! So the smaller one in my travel studio pack would obviously run out quick. It gives both volume and length which you don't often get in other mascaras or even if they claim they do, thats not always the case.

















Nars Blush - Orgasm
I usually go for a more golden/brown blusher but after reading many reviews about this, iv decided to give it a try. The colour is so nice when it's applied on! I prefer using this in the daytime as it gives a more natural glow to the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment